Comment on page
Launch Date: March 17th, 2022 12 PM EST
Join the Stargate protocol & launch omnichain DeFi. The launch is separated into 2 different phases:
- Launch Auction - Bootstrapping an STG-USDC pool on Ethereum
- Bonding - Building protocol owned liquidity with Stargate
How it works:
- The launch auction will remain open for 48 hrs or until 25M USDC is added to the launch auction contract, whichever occurs first.
- 10% of the STG token supply will be auctioned and are locked for 1-year and unlock linearly over 6 months thereafter.
- This liquidity plus an additional 5% of the STG supply will bootstrap the STG-USDC Curve pair and will be protocol owned.
- Because their STG is locked, contributors will receive aSTG, which represents their ownership share of the 10% STG token. Here's how contributors can calculate their share of the auction:
- (Contributor aSTG balance / Total aSTG balance) * 100M STG = contributor STG balance
- While their STG is locked, contributors will also receive veSTG (voting escrow STG). Learn more on Stargate governance.
- Once the launch auction closes:
- The STG-USDC Curve pair will go live.
- The bonding phase will begin.
Add stablecoin to Stargate bonding curves and receive STG tokens while building Stargate’s protocol owned liquidity.
How it works:
- 15.95% of the STG supply will go towards 12 STG bonding curves.
- The initial bonding price will be the opening STG price on the STG-USDC Curve pool.
- The bonding price will increase linearly as contributors purchase STG tokens on individual chains.
- Unlike the Auction, contributors will receive their STG tokens immediately.
- Bonding curves will stay open for 72 hours or until STG reaches 3x the opening bonding price, whichever occurs first.
- Token allocations across all chains are:
- Ethereum - 40M STG
- BNB - 22M STG
- Avalanche - 27M STG
- Polygon - 27M STG
- Fantom - 22.5M STG
- Arbitrum - 13M STG
- Optimism - 8M STG