Stargate is a community-driven organization building the first fully composable native asset bridge, and the first dApp built on LayerZero.
Stargate's vision is to make cross-chain liquidity transfer a seamless, single transaction process.
- Applications compose Stargate to create native cross-chain transactions at the application level. For example:
- Your favorite DEX can compose Stargate to complete single transaction cross-chain swaps (i.e. swapping AVAX with ETH in a single transaction, all within your favorite DEX's user interface.)
- Your favorite yield aggregator can compose Stargate to deploy assets cross-chain, opening up new APY opportunities.
- These cross-chain swaps are supported by the community-owned Stargate unified liquidity pools.
Stargate is the first bridge to solve the bridging trilemma. Existing bridges are forced to make trade-offs on the following core bridge features:
- 1.Instant Guaranteed Finality: Users & Applications can trust that when they successfully commit a transaction on the source chain, it will arrive on the destination chain.
- 2.Native Assets: Users & Applications swap in native assets as opposed to wrapped assets that require additional swaps to acquire the desired asset and corresponding fees.
- 3.Unified Liquidity: Shared access of a single liquidity pool across multiple chains creates deeper liquidity for users & applications that trust in the bridge's reliability.